Monday, July 31, 2006

aaaaahhh Letoya She Looks umm hmm You Tell Me?



I have nothing against Letoya, I like her CD, all that but I hope she looks old because she just have on to much make up. She is a very pretty girl but these pictures make her look like older cunt she look like she is in her early or mid thirtys not 24 or 25. I love her outfit and, her hair is over she looks good but she also look very Janet Jackson/Vivica Fox age on these pictures to me. Only these pic's because she does have some over pic's. But, shit it is not my fault she look fucking older on here, shit she still look good but old and that is that. What do you think? And don't forget to click on the pic to make it bigger so you could see where I am coming from she looks old and it could be the pictures but she looks old.

No comments: